FALL 2017 SWIMMING SWIMMING LESSONS | REGISTRATION FORM
Lessons begin on Saturday, September 23, 2017 and end Saturday, November 11, 2017.
(7 Lessons) (Dates subject to change due to college swim meets)
Sept. 23, 30; Oct. 14, 21, 28; Nov. 4, 11
9 am to 1 pm each lesson 45 minutes
Registration: Saturday, September 16th from 9 am to 12 pm noon in the lobby next to the pool.
Cost: $45/per Swimmer (due upon registration)
Classes include: Red Cross Levels 1-6 / Infant/Toddler/ Preshool Group / Adult Classes & Diving
For additional information or to register by mail, contact:
John Kolodziej, Aquatics Coordinator
SUMMER 2017 SWIMMING LESSONS (Announcement pdf)
No swim lessons on July 3 and July 4.
- SESSION I: June 26 – July 14
- SESSION II: July 17 – August 4
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am – 12:00 noon - 45 minute classes
- (No class on the 3rd and 4th of July)
- Infant/Toddler/Preschool Group
- Red Cross Levels I – VI
- Level VI Fundamentals of Diving
- Level VI Personal Water Safety
- Level VI Fitness Swimmer
- Swim Team
- BOVINA, DELHI, MEREDITH - Print the appropriate formby clinking on your town and take it to your village/town clerk to verify residency and sign up for free enrollment for one three week session.
- HAMDEN RESIDENTS - Print the form HERE and take it to your village/town clerk to verify residency and sign up for $15 for one three week session.
- OTHER COMMUNITIES - Print the community form HERE and bring the form and payment to the pool.