Students must sign-up in advance for intramural trips at either the Athletic Deparment or Student Activities. Some trips require a refundable deposit. Busses leave from behind Farrell Hall at the time indicated.
|Activity||Date||Bus Leaves||Bus Returns||Deposit|
|Albany Devils - Albany
||Fri. Mar. 24
|Bowling - Oneonta||Fri. Mar. 31||8:30PM||12:30AM|
|Roller Skating & Laser Tag - Oneonta||Fri. Apr. 21
|Binghamton Rumble Ponies - Binghamton
||Sat. May 13
Intramural Sport Leagues / Events
||Tuesday January 24 - 8:00PM
||Monday March 6 - 8:00PM|
|Cosmic Volleyball Tournament||Monday March 13 - 8:00PM|
||Monday March 27 - 8:00PM
|Co-Rec Kan Jam
All Captain's Meetings are held in Clark 142, unless otherwise noted.
- All SUNY Delhi students, faculty and staff are eligible to participate in activities sponsored by the Intramural Program
- All team representatives must attend the mandatory captain's meeting for the respective sport to participate. The captain's meeting will cover the rules of play, schedule, procedures and expected conduct. Dates for the captains meetings are published on the intramural website and campus sign boards.
- Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. This includes off-campus activity trips such as bowling, roller skating, and the like, which are coordinated by the Intramural Program. Those that do not adhere to the guidelines wil be barred from further participation in that sport or activity and may be banned for the remainder of the academic year.
- Each participant is required to present a valid SUNY Delhi ID prior to the start of each Intramural event.
- Teams that accumulate two or more forfeits during the regular season will be removed from the league.
- Intramural sports typically consist of round-robin regular season with the top teams advancing to a single elimination playoff or tournament bracket. Tie breaking procedures will be discussed at captain's meetings.
- Students are only allowed to play for one team in each sport.
- Varsity athletes who are in season are prohibited from participation in an intramural league of the same sport if it coincides with their current sport season. Varsity basketball athletes who played during the fall semester are also prohibited from playing in the spring intramural basketball league.