For more information please contact Intramurals Coordinator Beau Bracchy at (607) 746-4604 or email@example.com.
Students must sign-up in advance for intramural trips at either the Athletic Deparment or Student Activities. Some trips require a refundable deposit. Buses leave from behind Farrell Hall at the time indicated.
|Activity||Date||Bus Leaves||Bus Returns||Deposit|
|Hockey Night - Syracuse Crunch @ Binghamton Devils||Wed. Mar. 14||5:00pm||11:00pm|
|Bowling - Holiday Lanes, Oneonta||Fri. Mar. 30||8:30pm||12:30am|
|Roller Skating & Laser Tag - Interskate 88, Oneonta||Fri. April 20||7:30pm||11:30pm|
Intramural Sport Leagues / Events
||Captain/Official Meeting||Roster/Entry Due||Schedule Posted||Play Begins|
|Basketball||Tues. Jan. 23||
Thu. Jan. 25
Mon. Jan. 29
Wed. Jan 31
Tue. Mar. 6
|Thu. Mar. 8||Mon. Mar. 12||Wed. Mar. 14|
|Co-Rec Softball||Mon. Mar. 26||Wed. Mar. 28||Fri. Mar. 30||Mon. April 2|
|Sports Tournaments||Captain/Official Meeting||Roster/Entry Due||Event Date||Time|
|Co-Rec Dodgeball||Tue. April 17||Fri. April 20||W/R April 25/26||7:00pm|
|Co-Rec Badminton||Mon. Mar. 19||Thu. Mar. 22||Tue. Mar. 27||5:00pm|
|Cornhole||Mon. April 23||Thu. April 26||Wed. May 2||5:00pm|
|Co-Rec Ultimate||Mon. April 30||Thu. May 3||Tue. May 8||5:00pm|
|Cosmic Events||Captain/Official Meeting||Roster/Entry Due||Event Date||Time|
|Cosmic Dodgeball Tournament||Mon. Mar. 12||Mon. Mar. 19||Thu. Mar. 22||8:00pm|
All Captain's Meetings are at 8:00 p.m. and held in Clark 142, unless otherwise noted.
- All SUNY Delhi students, faculty and staff are eligible to participate in activities sponsored by the Intramural Program
- All team representatives must attend the mandatory captain's meeting for the respective sport to participate. The captain's meeting will cover the rules of play, schedule, procedures and expected conduct. Dates for the captains meetings are published on the intramural website and campus sign boards.
- Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. This includes off-campus activity trips such as bowling, roller skating, and the like, which are coordinated by the Intramural Program. Those that do not adhere to the guidelines wil be barred from further participation in that sport or activity and may be banned for the remainder of the academic year.
- Each participant is required to present a valid SUNY Delhi ID prior to the start of each Intramural event.
- Teams that accumulate two or more forfeits during the regular season will be removed from the league.
- Intramural sports typically consist of round-robin regular season with the top teams advancing to a single elimination playoff or tournament bracket. Tie breaking procedures will be discussed at captain's meetings.
- Students are only allowed to play for one team in each sport.
- Varsity athletes who are in season are prohibited from participation in an intramural league of the same sport if it coincides with their current sport season. Varsity basketball athletes who played during the fall semester are also prohibited from playing in the spring intramural basketball league.